martes, 14 de abril de 2020

Teletrabajo 14 abril: Welcome to our last term!


Hello everybody!!!

I hope you have enjoyed your Easter Break... because it´s time to start our last "trimestre"! 🎉


It´s our first day after our break, so I have prepared two easy activities:

1. A cool reading exercise: a survey or poll. 
Do you know what is it? It is like a quiz but about your likes, opinions, preferences... and there isn´t a wrong answer.

Click on the link and let´s have fun ;)

Code: 031290



2. Short writing. "My favorite Easter moment"


  1. Write a sentence about your favorite moment during the last days (cooking "torrijas" with your mom, camping in the garden, reading my favorite book...).
  2. Then, add a photo or draw a picture. 
  3. If you don´t know a word in English, use the dictionary (not a translator)
  4. You can use my template, a piece of paper, or you can use any digital tool (word, PowerPoint, Genial.ly...) 

  5. Look at my example if you want inspiration.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario